After a few weeks hiatus I am back! The last few weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind to say the least. I started a new job which has taken every hour of my day but I’m making a stand and taking back my time! Before beginning my new job I squeezed in a long weekend to Port Douglas with the boy, and for anyone who hasn’t been I would highly recommend it. The flight into Cairns alone is beautiful. Coming from Brisbane my tip is to select a seat on the right side of the plane and you’ll get treated to an aerial view of the reef as you start to approach Cairns. Of course I have also managed to make a few purchases or two and add a few items to my wishlist! There were also a few valuable lessons in the last few weeks -
- SPF 4 or 6 is a big no no.
- Blush/nude pointy toe pumps that are not patent leather and don’t have a 15cm high stiletto heel do not exist.
- Trends aren’t for everybody. I do not understand the flat slides with rubber or cork bottoms that are everywhere at the moment.
- Wide leg pants are a must.
- An urgent request is rarely ever urgent.
- Give yourself something to look forward to so it makes the hard times more bearable. On Friday 24 October I’ll be in the same room as Rachel Zoe at the Business Chicks lunch and for me that is beyond!
- Above anything else, your health is the most important thing.
The below pretty much sums up my last few weeks (minus the stress) and my current must haves and inspiration. Until next time…… Xxx
SHOP YOUR FAVES
Prada Sunglasses (these came home with me!)